Air conditioning is the process of altering the properties of air to more comfortable and cozy conditions. Air conditioners produce comfort conditions in which the human beings tend to feel highly comfortable. It is one of the best ways to beat the scorching summer heat. It is also experienced that with air conditioning, the efficiency of human beings becomes maximum, hence they are able to work with great vigor.
There are plenty of advantages associated with the use of the right type of air conditioning system. Let's take a look at a few of them –
- Improves the quality of air – Air conditioning services can improve the indoor air quality, thereby creating a much healthier atmosphere all around. These conditioners are highly capable of filtering out pollen, dust and other allergens contained in the environment.
- Fresh air – With the help of the blower present in air conditioner, you can easily take in fresh air and stay active throughout the day.
- Less noise – When the air conditioning is on, the windows and doors of the room need to be kept close, so less noise from outside enters the room. Also, the noise from the air conditioner is very low.
- Better health – The air conditioners help circulate filtered air inside the room or office. This air is completely free from dust, smoke, bacteria, microorganisms and dirt particles.
- Sleep – Nobody can enjoy a peaceful life without having sound sleep. With effective air conditioning services, you can avoid restless or broken nights, thus feeling refreshed and energized the very next morning.
With every good thing, comes the bad too. Similarly, excessive use of air conditioning has a few cons as well which are mentioned as follows –
- Dryness on skin - With increased amount of time spent in an air conditioned room, your skin will lose its moisture. This makes the skin dry as well as sensitive.
- Respiratory problems – If air conditioners are not cleaned properly and very often, they tend to gather huge dust and mould. They also cause other respiratory problems.
- Eye problems – The dry air not just affects your skin, but also your eyes, thus causing irritation, itching and tendency of contact lenses to stick to the eyes.
- Huge electricity bills – Air conditioning doesn't come for free ever. You will have to pay higher electricity bills for utilizing its magnificent cooling services. If it is not maintained properly, the electricity bills will be automatically higher than your regular ones.